Air-Foam Recycled

Home / Our brands / Air-Foam Recycled

This insole is made with 90% of recycled products; the other 10% is a component of Active charcoal to avoid odour both from the shoe and from the feet.

 

Air-Foam

insoles are the best option for your footwear thanks to the recycled foams used in their manufacturing as well as the properties mentioned above.

An ecological insole which respects the environment.

Characteristics:

  • Breathable: Climate function with high air permeability.
  • Absorbent: It absorbs the humidity produced by the feet and it eliminates it as steam.
  • Anti-bacteria: Fungicide treatment to control skin irritation.
  • Active charcoal: Odour free thanks to the active charcoal.

Ref. 0019VL

Ref. X008VL

Ref. 1570VL